Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankful November Day 4 My Grandmother

The good Lord broke the mold when He made this one. My grandmother is a Heaven sent. She is my light at the end of the tunnel, my role model, my inspiration, my smiling hero, and more. She is the most wonderful person I've ever met, and I am the luckiest person alive to be able to call her my grandmother. She supports every decision I've ever chosen, even if she thinks I should do something else. She has always been willing to help me accomplish all of my goals- ever since I was a young, young girl. She was always reaching out to help me with school projects in grade school, and when I started college she was constantly making sure I had all of the things a basic college student needs- books, food, money, and inspiration! She pumps me up when I feel low, and helps me see the positive in every situation. She has always, always, ALWAYS put other people first whether it be family, friends, or church members. She is always trying to think of ways to help others out, and better their situations. She has a strong relationship with God and I am thankful that she taught me the importance of becoming close with our Savior. My grandmother is a wonderful woman, and I am very blessed to have her in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment