Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday, why you so cruel?

It's raining. It's been raining for almost a week straight now. I use to love the rain... I developed a love/hate relationship once I started working at NP. Can you imagine being inside with eighteen three year old's for six days straight? It's enough to drive someone mad... Or, drive someone to drink an entire bottle of pink mosocato..

I woke up with a God awful headache. The kind of headache that is sensitive to light, noise, smells, breathing, etc. It was right above my left eye brow, and it was pounding harder than a jack hammer.. I managed to pull my hair into a pony tail and draw on my eye liner. Before I knew it, I was dragging myself to bed and setting my alarm clock for twenty minutes out.

My head hurt so bad that I don't even think I slept for those twenty minutes. I think I was delirious. I was day dreaming about my boss knocking over a bottle of mountain dew, and while I was helping her clean it up I smelt alcohol. I soon discovered an apple flask on her desk... I have absolutely no idea what that had to do with anything. I found myself looking for an apple flask today. No prevail. 

Once my alarm clock sounded- which also gave my headache a big thump- I literally was running out of the door. I got into my car and my car didn't want to crank. 

Great.

It finally cranked and after driving .3 miles to work (seriously, I live that close) I cranked the car six more times with no problem. Maybe it just hates the rain too...

Not even an hour after getting to work, I got a text from my husband saying his father was at the hospital after passing out from being sick. This was the final blow to top this Monday off as a totally, suckish Monday in the book of totally, suckish Mondays. 

I don't know much about Dustin's father's condition as of right now. They have a few spots on his kidneys that require a biopsy to determine whether or not they are cancerous. 

With that being said, keep The Rogers in your prayers. I have no doubt whatsoever that God is in control. I am totally giving this totally, suckish Monday to Him. I know He's got this under control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment