Thursday, November 28, 2013

Dear Santa

While leaving the parental's house on the way to Grandma's house, I was blown away by a little, laminated Christmas letter on my parent's refrigerator. 


There it is, folks. Proof that even when I was five years old, I was wanting "10 babs". For you smart people, I was referring to 10 babies. So, maybe I don't want to actually have ten kids, but if I could make a difference in 10 children's lives via foster care, I think my Christmas list from 1997 will be complete.

Not only was my incorrect spelling adorable, but I happened to slide in a little favor for my favorite sister ;) 

A "stuft twedebed" translates to a stuffed tweety bird, and if I recall properly my sister did get one of those for Christmas.

You're welcome, Haley.

Santa, I love you. Don't forget to tells your "efs" I love them too.

Christmas is magical.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment